Infant Respiratory Monitor
Why Babysense Il?
Babysense constantIy monitors the movements associated with your sleeping baby’s breathing, alerts you if the movements stop or become irregularly slow, and gives you peace of mind, confident that you’Il know if your baby needs you.
Babysense monitors have helped to protect hundreds of thousands of babies from S.I.D.S. – Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (crib death). These safe and highly effective respiratory movement monitors have saved the lives of many babies and given many hours of restful sleep to parents around the world.
- Constant monitoring of the baby’s motion and breathing.
- Auditory and Visual (red light) alarm is activated if breathing stops or becomes irregularly slow.
- Two highly sensitive sensors cover the entire crib area without touching the baby.
- Babysense has had more than 17 years experience throughout Europe, Japan, Israel and other countries worldwide.
- Suitable for infants from birth.
- Easy one-button activation.
- Can be used in cribs, bassinets, travel cribs and portable play yards.
- The passive sensors are totally safe and emit no radiation of any kind.
- Operates on AA household batteries for safety, simplicity and portability.